Thursday, June 20, 2024

Video: Big Trouble In Little China - Using GURPS To Create A Roleplaying Game

Hey! I just found this one using my sidebar YouTube link, which is new as of 2 days ago! Head over, watch the video, like and subscribe, comment, and show the YouTube GURPS community some love and support!

Engage with these videos, and this will raise all the GURPS boats on YouTube. Like the 5E community, we need to watch videos that interest us and give them attention and support, and the algorithms will push more GURPS to more people. Otherwise, the world will continue drowning in low-content and click-bait 5E videos.

What you watch will be what gets pushed to others.

As a fellow GURPS enthusiast, I find great joy in watching and supporting videos about our shared interests. Let's continue fostering a positive and supportive environment within our community; this video is a great addition to GURPS video content.

I love my sidebar link. Recent videos are starting to appear on top, and I will instantly jump on those to shout them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment