Saturday, July 6, 2024

Links: Kromm's list of skills every adventurer ought to have

https://forums.sjgames.com/showpost.php?p=369148&postcount=21

I added Kromm's list of skills every adventurer ought to have to the sidebar under wikis and sites. This is one of the all-time great forum posts for GURPS and character creation, and it will save new players hours of "why don't I have that" and pain when creating characters.

This is a 20-year-old post this year, but it is still as invaluable today as it was when it was written. I even reference it when designing characters today, just to keep my designs grounded and the bases covered (or when I choose not to). Since my blog is my "best of" link site, this is a must-have for me.

There is a skill to force open doors?

Do you need a skill to make concealable items concealable?

Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment